ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Casual employment for ED, Special Care Nursery, Theatre, Midwifery and General RN’s
• Located Werribee Mercy Hospital
• Opportunity to work in a variety of areas, in our rapidly expanding hospital
• Provide best practice patient care as a pivotal member of the multidisciplinary hospital team
• All shifts morning, evening and night shifts available
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a general hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• Registered Nurse or Midwife with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Be a high performer who is patient focused, motivated and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Have completed a minimum of one year experience in your speciality area
• Successful applicants must fulfil the required face to face orientation and mandatory competencies prior to commencement
• A commitment to work a minimum of 1-2 shifts per fortnight
• Availability to commence immediately
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Melissa Hinson, Acting Director of Nursing/Patient Access and Workforce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Ref No: WMH 108
Applications Close: Thursday 9 November 2017
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 8 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|