ABOUT THE ROLES:
Our dedicated team at Mercy Hospital for Women is seeking skilled and motivated Midwives to join us. Fantastic opportunity to work in a leading Specialist Public Teaching Hospital with excellent facilities.
• We can offer Part-time or Full-time, with negotiable EFT
• Option for a Permanent or Fixed-term position
• Provide quality client-focussed care to the woman and their family utilising a holistic approach
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth
• Our current opportunities are ;
• Interdepartmental Midwives Model (MIM) – offers the variety of rotating through different departments, options include Birthing Services, Emergency Department (women focussed ED), Antenatal and Postnatal Ward, Special Care Nursery
• Antenatal / Postnatal Ward – build skills and knowledge whilst caring for high risk neonates, in conjunction with women requiring postnatal care
You will have a minimum of one to two years experience, and the ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary health care team.
• Registered Midwifery Registration with AHPRA
• Level 2 RANZCOG Practitioner
• A strong family centred care focus
• Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
• The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other members of the health care team
• A commitment to ongoing professional development, clinical excellence and continuous quality improvement
• For MIM positions current Registration as a Registered Nurse is also required to rotate to some areas, and is desirable for some other areas
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital in obstetrics & gynaecology, neonatology, anaesthetics and gynaecological oncology. We are a specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Clinical support and access to ongoing education opportunities, including simulation –based learning
• Access to Critical Care in Obstetrics Course
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please contact: Carolyn Russell, Midwifery Unit Manager Antenatal Postnatal, (03) 8458 4856, Carolyn.Russell@mercy.com.au Alternatively contact Jonelle Mais, Recruitment Advisor Mercy Health, 0429 984 863 or email@example.com Enquiries are very welcome.
Quote Ref No: MHW 161
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLES:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|