As a member of the Macquarie Global Security team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Regional Head of Fraud and Security ANZ with the implementation, execution and management of Global Security policy and strategy.
The incumbent will fully integrate and work as part of the Global Security team, working collaboratively with peers and colleagues to achieve organizational goals. With a number of key strategic responsibilities this role will be fast paced, challenging and rewarding. You will take lead on all security related issues and incidents throughout the ANZ region, collaborating with key stakeholders on implementation of security standards and policies.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of hands on experience in a similar position. The successful candidate will also demonstrate outstanding skills in the following areas;
- Motivated and reliable self-starter who is pro-active, innovative, confident with a positive outlook, and a drive for high quality results;
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to operate at all levels of the business spectrum to achieve outcomes;
- Flexible to travel throughout the region or beyond as the situation dictates, work outside business hours and in some cases weekends;
- Excellent communication and personal leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team or to work independent in the position with minimum guidance;
- Someone with the ability to operationalize new processes and technology.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.