We have an opportunity for an experienced and driven Project Management Administrator to assist Project Managers within our Environment Business Line. As part of your role, you will be a pivotal member of the team assisting with the entry of project information into the AECOM Ecosystem Project Management (ePM) system, trouble shooting issues and helping project managers maintain data quality. Providing key support to the Project teams and the group financial assistant, you will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth facilitation of workflow for financial and administrative systems and provide high level administrative support where required.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant professional experience in a similar role, with a customer-focused approach. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build solid relationships and provide a high level of support to your key stakeholders. You will have a flexible and solutions focused attitude that will enable you to flourish in this role.
• Extensive experience in financial management and workflow
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel)
This role is suitable for a professional who prides themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and support whilst meeting and exceeding established deadlines. Your positive attitude and strong organisational skills will be the keys to your success in this role.
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
• Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
• State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
• Paid parental and partner leave;
• Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
• Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
• Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
• Employee stock purchase plans;
• Study assistance;
• Professional and technical development opportunities.