$95,745 plus 15% superannuation
Ongoing / Full-time employment opportunity
Are you looking for new opportunity in engineering?
Icon Water has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their Project Delivery team!
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage treatment plants, water and sewerage pumping stations to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for over 100 years.
What we can offer you?
Icon Water offers generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, flexible working arrangements, fully subsidised gym memberships, career development and opportunities, staff rewards programs and much more...
About our team
The Project Delivery team delivers capital projects within various Water Treatment Plants located in the ACT and surrounding region. The team has a diverse program of works currently underway and an exciting list of future projects in the pipeline. The key responsibilities for the Project Engineer role are assisting the Project Manager to successfully deliver capital projects, through:
- Providing information on the conception, planning, delivery and finalisation phases of mixed discipline municipal water and wastewater projects.
- Engagement and management of contractors to conduct design and construction works
- Ensuring projects are managed within the budgets and timing allocations.
- Provide considered and documented options analysis and recommendations to the project manager in a timely and accurate manner for resolution.
- Preparing a range of project documentation, business cases and contractual documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals and information for successful delivery of a range of projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking with for an enthusiastic and committed candidate who has a tertiary qualification in Engineering and has knowledge of project management methodologies in line with the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK). Our successful candidate needs to have experience in engineering, materials and the applicable standards that relate to municipal water supply and sewerage facilities as well as demonstrated experience in project management (this includes completing projects on time and budget and the ability to prepare contractual documentations, tenders, scopes, standards, briefs, budgets and schedules).
How to apply
To apply now for this role please complete the selection criteria, submit a cover letter and resume outlining what experience and capabilities you can bring to the role via our recruitment portal at Recruitment - Home by 11pm on 26 October 2017. To learn more about this great opportunity you can contact Andrew Blair, Project Manager on (02) 6180 6218 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.