About the Role
We currently have a twelve-month opportunity available for a Project Communications Consultant to join our Customer Communications team based in Melbourne. This is a unique chance to work in a high-profile team which works on key communication pieces across the entire organisation. Reporting to the Digital Transformation Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of efficient, effective and integrated Retail customer communications with a specific focus on project communication initiatives.
- Supporting the Project Communications and Customer Communications Managers in the successful delivery of AGL’s communications strategies for key strategic projects
- Contributing to the transition of Project Communications to the Business as Usual (BAU) environment on the completion of key strategic projects
- Supporting in the delivery of operational, lifecycle or mandatory communications to maximise revenue and improve customer experience for moments of truth
- Proactively managing agencies, internal and external relationships for the successful delivery projects and operational communications
- Working with customer interfacing departments to ensure a delivery of consistent experience at every customer touchpoint
- Managing budget spend as agreed with Business Units and internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in marketing communications
- Understanding of through the line communication development, campaign management and production processes
- Experience with managing agency and external supplier relationships to produce effective and timely materials
- Ability to produce quality work in extremely tight deadlines
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or business related field
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: 30 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 10 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time