- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Program Coordinator
- Brisbane based role – Full time permanent
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of our New Payments Platform (NPP) team where you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the team and assisting in the delivery of the program.
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to join our NPP team. This is a newly created role and an outstanding opportunity to join an established brand. The role will report to NPP 2IC / Senior PM but also take direction from NPP Program Manager You will work very closely with the team and also support the Program Manager. Even though the role is a Brisbane based role you will be liaising with project members nationally. This role will suit a hands-on individual who possess a bias to action attitude, great initiative and demonstrates excellent communication skills. As a natural team player you are willing to lend a helping hand and wear many hats in order to support the team.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven experience in a coordinator role.
- Must have experience working in projects worth $5 million or more.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Managing calendar & coordinating team events
- Must have experience in preparing Board papers and Steering Committee packs.
- Must have proven experience with Group Executive and General Manager (level) engagement
- Manage budget tracking, invoicing and team records/documents management
- Assist in the set-up, communications and coordination of workshops and co-creation sessions
- Site inductions and logistics coordination
- Manage team events - social calendar, team celebrations etc.
- Manage all team expenses (reconciliations of credit cards / invoicing)
- Travel management for the team
- Team facilities management – stationary and design supply ordering
- On-boarding of new staff
- Attend meetings and take minutes, coordinate meeting rooms and organise conference rooms within external venues
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MSP, Word, Excel etc)
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.