- End-to-end management of BOQ’s deposit product portfolio
- Brisbane HQ based
- BOQ is a flexible employer that is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Chat to us about what would make work ‘work’ for you.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Deposits Team in our Newstead HQ in Brisbane. The Deposits team has end to end responsibility for BOQ’s deposits business (transactional, savings and term deposits) and support all our channels to meet our customers’ transactional and savings needs. You will be responsible for supporting the Deposits team in executing the Deposits Strategy and the end-to-end management of the deposit account suite
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will play a key role in managing the At-Call and Term Deposit product portfolios, and will be engaged in a diverse set of responsibilities spanning product management, process improvement, risk compliance management, small initiatives, and stakeholder engagement. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in an influential team where you will have exposure across all aspects of the Bank. The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
- Execute the Deposits Strategy and the end to end management of the deposit account suite
- Enable and foster a culture of Continuous Improvement, seeking out and delivering opportunities to simplify the processes supporting the product in order to improve customer experience
- Establish collaborative partnerships across the Bank to facilitate customer centric outcomes. Provide prompt resolution to problems and inquiries raised by the front line as well as communicating and training stakeholders on new processes
- Work with legal and compliance teams to keep abreast of any regulatory changes that may impact the deposit suite. This will also include regular reviews of compliance related documents.
- Assist with managing the risk of the product set including regular monitoring of adherence to policies and providing input to annual product reviews
- Lead and influence a variety of small to medium initiatives to ensure project outcomes, customer and business benefits are realised
- Supporting all other tasks and projects as required to the benefit of the wider Deposits team
You will have:
- High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Proven experience and ability in successfully leading and delivering projects within complex operating environments
- Experience writing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Strong communication, influencing skills and stakeholder engagement skills
- Deposit Product experience in a frontline and/or product management environment
- Passion, curiosity, adaptability and resilience to drive through and achieve end results and improvements.
- Degree qualification in business or related field
You are differentiated from your peers due to your highly developed analytical and process improvement skills, strong relationship management and project delivery experience, and familiarity working within complex matrix structures and well developed written and verbal communications skills. Exposure to the banking/finance industry is a prerequisite.
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview