- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- End-to-end management of BOQ’s Cards Product Portfolio
- BOQ is a flexible employer that is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Chat to us about what would make work ‘work’ for you.
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of a professional team in Brisbane and gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and products.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Card Issuing Distribution team in our Newstead HQ in Brisbane.
This role will take accountability for the performance of the Card Issuing portfolio for BOQ including; Credit Cards, Scheme Debit Cards and Proprietary Debit Cards. You will also enjoy driving the business strategy and execution, including growth and revenue.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and implement the Product Roadmap for BOQ issued card products
- Improve the end to end customer experience and enhance profitability
- Integrate the strategic, tactical and operational delivery of customer needs led product propositions
- Provide management information on performance and history across the product
- Compliance with internal policies and external regulations
- Manage key vendor relationships covering commercial terms, product development, compliance, marketing, portfolio growth and acquisition initiatives
- Manage relationships with Schemes and strategic vendors
With relevant tertiary qualifications, you will have proven experience in Product Management, coupled with specialised knowledge of Electronic Banking infrastructure, payment network and interchange arrangements. Naturally, you will demonstrate:
- Highly developed analytical skills, with strong problem solving abilities
- Experience with working with sales channels
- Involvement in card related industries (e.g. transactions witching, credit card schemes.)
- Detailed understanding of card scheme authorisation and interchange requirements / regulations
You are differentiated from your peers due to your ability in building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, coupled with outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.