ABOUT THE ROLE
You will come on board to analyse, plan, design, develop and re-engineer Telstra NBN Customer Connect processes. This involves the development and maintenance of all process deliverables and activities within the NBN Customer Connect Consumer and Telstra Business program of work; contributing toward improvements in reliability, efficiency, and overall improvement of NBN Customer Connect business (inclusive of embedding customer experience improvements in all processes and utilising system thinking and business process management principles and methodologies). You will lead and drive process improvements that will help NBN Customer Connect achieve its key strategic objectives (Customer, Financial and People). You will represent NBN CC in process working sessions with relevant internal and external channels where required to ensure optimal process design outcomes are achieved. You will provide process subject matter expertise and operational support to the business. You will review and assess current processes to identify improvement opportunities and feed into an opportunity pipeline (assess on impact, scale and effort)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Demonstrated, applied experience in process design, mapping and implementation
- Experience in preparing work instruction and other user based material such as FAQ’s, check lists, training and communication packs
- Previous experience in business process analyst / improvement roles
- Solving complex problems – formulating clear logical business process solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite and use of specialist process management tools
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification
- Finance or Business discipline preferred
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile or equivalent methodologies certification desirable
What are the next steps?
If you’re looking for the platform to evolve and develop your career, we want to hear from you! We’ll provide you the opportunity to drive your own success and shape your ongoing career development within this exciting area of our business.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to connect to a future created by you.
Telstra is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We’re also committed to flexibility and open to considering flexible ways of working for every role.