Portfolio Analyst – 6 months contract
Take on a role that's about more than money!
Over time we’ve learned a thing or two about helping our customers. And while money is important it’s not what matters most. It’s the connection we share and the relationships we build. And that’s why we do things a little differently. Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
As a portfolio analyst you will be providing a wide range of administrative services for internal/external customers including secretarial general clerical support. You will be a strong data analyst/ strong excel expert .The work will be largely driven on excel data entry/ data manipulation and reporting.
- Performs administrative project work, incl research, data collection and some analysis
- Maintains & processes confidential personnel & department data
- Ensures security of confidential information
- Uses advanced computer functions to produce complex reports,spreadsheets & presentations
- Takes & transcribes shorthand
- May use electronic calendaring
- Provides information & advice re activities
- Understands business of dept & its context in organisation
- Experience in using JIRA
- Strong stake holder management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Data analysis experience
- Advance excel skills
- Working knowledge of Visio and power point
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you! To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.