Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
As a Payroll Officer with Scentre Group your role will be to implement and ensure labor compliance across our Australia and New Zealand workforce in addition to effective and efficient on-boarding and exits through timely, appropriate and compliant payroll processes.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to -
- Work on the AU/NZ weekly payroll, lead the NZ monthly payroll and support the AU monthly payroll as directed by the Payroll Supervisor
- Assist the team with month end reconciliation and payments including superannuation calculations, payment and reconciliation of group tax
- Assist with maintaining the awards /agreements
- Liaise with HR and the business regarding staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and other related matters
- Provide accurate and timely information on employment policies and procedures to the business
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times while maintaining high levels of process performance
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of payroll systems – PeopleSoft v9.1+ highly desirable
- Solid understanding of legislation and payroll processes
- Computer literacy with standard Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to interpret multiple awards/agreements and relevant legislation
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners; Health and Wellbeing discounts
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!