Our Business Services team
The Business Services group provides a broad range of administrative services to the firm including search and lodgement, photocopying, mail, couriers, fax, stationery, fleet management, purchasing, recoveries, scanning and telephony.
A fantastic opportunity exists in the Business Services group for a full time Office Services Assistant that is primarily based within the print room. This is a 'hands on' and highly diverse role that provides invaluable support to ensure the group meets its objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out printing of various formats
- Photocopying of hard copy originals.
- Scanning hard copy documents into electronic copies.
- Providing finishing services such as binding, laminating and guillotining.
- Performing internal deliveries and collections including the transport of documents, briefs and equipment
- Sort, deliver and dispatch of incoming and outgoing postage and couriers
What you need
We welcome applications from people with:
- exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels within a professional services organisation
- an ability and willingness to undertake physically taxing and mobile work
- a high level of initiative
- strong prioritisation skills
- a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- a flexible nature
- resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own
- pride in your work and who you work for.
- Previous print experience highly regarded but not necessary
What we offer
MinterEllison will support your continued development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders, and by surrounding you with teams of great people who are happy to share their knowledge and learn from you as well.
You will also have access to a wide range of top tier employment benefits, which are designed to help you complement your lifestyle outside of work and support your professional needs. These include first class premises, facilities and support, state of the art technology, competitive salary packages, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Marianne Galvez on 03 8608 2716 for a highly confidential discussion.
Applications close at 5:00 pm on Tuesday 10th March 2018. Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia in a full time capacity.