ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will see you leading our passionate team of staff on Ward 6, a 31 bed specialist Gynaecology / Oncology Surgical Ward inclusive of a 5 bed High Dependency Unit, and an associated Day Chemotherapy Unit
• Permanent Part Time position, commencing 4 December 2017
• Located at Mercy Hospital for Women, Heidelberg
• Provide effective leadership and strategic direction within the unit
• Ensure high quality clinical practices and patient care
• Tactically manage the operational, financial, human and information resources within the unit
• Great work environment with a motivated and passionate team of Nurses and Midwives
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse/Midwife with AHPRA
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
• Demonstrated clinical leadership and knowledge related to gynaecological nursing
• Awareness of financial and budgetary process
• Proven leadership and change management experience
• Demonstrated clinical innovation with high level change management
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited level 3 Specialist teaching hospital in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neonatology, Anaesthetics and Gynaecological Oncology. There are 229 inpatient beds and over 5,500 babies are born at the hospital each year. The range of Women’s Health services in the Gynaecology spectrum includes Urogynaecology, Reproductive Medicine, Endosurgery, Gynaecological Oncology, Hysteroscopy and supportive care.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Gillian Evans, Program Director Women’s & Children’s Services, email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MHW 168
Applications Close: Thursday, 26 October 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|