Job no: 497925
Work type: Full time
Location: VIC - Melbourne CBD
Categories: Legal and Regulatory, VIC - Melbourne CBD
About the Role
This newly created position is your chance to focus on bringing your commercial approach to ensuring superior and innovative network and metering services are provided to AGL’s and PowerDirect’s customers. As the Network & Metering Coordinator Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that Network Service Providers (NSPs) and Metering Coordinators servicing AGL and Powerdirect are providing a positive and cost effective experience for customers in line with contractual and regulatory obligations. This role also involves working with internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver on improvement opportunities through performance management and instigating industry change.
- Leading a team of 3 performance and insights analysts to deliver improvements in Network Service Provider and Metering Coordinator performance
- Embedding Metering Coordinator performance and contract management into BAU operations, following implementation of Power of Choice
- Working across AGL and Powerdirect stakeholders to create a pragmatic approach and mechanism to identify and resolve systemic customer issues
- Developing and delivering performance reporting, and providing insights into performance trends
- Owning a metering strategy to meet our customer, regulatory and contractual obligations in the most cost effective way
- Developing strong partnerships with Network Service Providers and Metering Coordinators to ensure regulatory and contractual obligations are achieved
- Leadership experience within retail energy sector
- Strong understanding of network regulatory obligations and ‘Power of Choice’ changes
- Contract and relationship management experience, being able to influence external stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: 06 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time