As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands. Our Construction division is seeking to find a dedicated National Manager Zero Harm to support the business unit to effectively implement the EC&M and Construction Zero Harm Strategies.
This position will be instrumental in partnering with senior operational leads and zero harm team members in order to drive change and deliver Downer's Zero Harm objectives. This position will also play a key role in influencing clients along the Zero Harm journey, embracing initiatives resulting in improved safety and wellbeing of people. You will provide leadership and guidance whilst driving cultural change consistent with Downer's overarching framework on behaviours and empowerment towards safety.
- Tertiary degree in Health, Safety & Environment, Business or similar discipline essential.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing or similar desirable.
- Quality/Safety Lead Internal Auditor or similar desirable.
- Lead ICAM Incident Investigation or similar desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable statutory provisions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior/leadership Zero Harm role.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in a Zero Harm practitioner role across a number of industry sectors.
- Experience in planning, scheduling, conducting and preparing for internal/external audits.
- Develop, deliver and assess of Zero Harm awareness and/or training programs.
- A seasoned Manager with demonstrable experience in influencing the performance of leadership to deliver Zero Harm in their areas of responsibility.
- A proven track record and reputation for professional leadership.
- Strong analytical skills with regard to data analysis, Zero Harm report interpretation.
- A collaborative approach to delivery of top down initiatives into operational businesses.
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities.
- The ability to evaluate, interpret and implement ZH policies, procedures and systems within a large complex matrix organisation.
- Strong systems knowledge ensuring safety standards and audits are implemented and achieved meeting federal requirements and accreditations.
- Project planning, organisational and time management with a strong customer focus.
- The ability to influence at all levels and establish sound stakeholder rapport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Nicolle Randall – Resourcing Team Leader
E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).