- Permanent opportunity, Balmain location
- Join an industry leader
- On-site parking provided
At Caltex, we're with you all the way. We keep millions of people moving every day, and continue to be Australia's leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer. We're a diverse, multi-faceted business full of people ready to make a difference. Our growing and changing business means we've got career opportunities across different parts of the business.
Our business is dynamic and often technical, and we rely on the talent of people who embrace challenge and seek to find solutions in a complex, often diverse operating environment.
We currently have an exciting full time opportunity for a Marine Operations Assistant to join our Baileys Marine Fuels Facility at White Bay (Balmain), reporting to the Site Manager. White Bay is a world class integrated marine fuel facility capable of accommodating all sectors of the marine market. We are seeking a dynamic, customer service orientated and problem solving individual to join the site.
Some of the duties of the role include:
- Provide customers of the site a friendly and helpful first point of contact, along with a component of sales within the role
- Fuelling vessels, high flow and low flow
- Fuels and Lubes stock control to ensure continuity of supply at all times
- Customer account management
- Dip tanks daily
- General housekeeping of the site, warehouse and tank farm
- Assisting the Site manager with other ad hoc duties as required
What you'll bring to the role:
- Demonstrated Marine Operations or Fuel Station Experience preferred
- Experience in forklift driving, desirable
- General boat driving licence, preferred
- A strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong systems knowledge, data entry and Microsoft Excel skills
- A positive attitude and team player
Caltex is renowned for an excellent team environment and passion for client service. If this is what you are looking for, please click 'Apply Now' or visit our Careers website at www.caltexcareers.com.au. Applications close Friday 27th October 2017.
Our culture is open and team-orientated and lets our employees be themselves while achieving great results. Our core company values - Care, Own, Move, Serve, Win and Trailblaze - act as a roadmap to ensure we continue to grow and enable millions to keep moving.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply.