- Join this hard-working and supportive team who like to have fun
- 12 month opportunity
- Docklands location
Take on a role that’s about more than money
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at over 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be good with people too.
That’s why at NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Bring your potential to NAB and we'll bring you the opportunities.
About the team
We are a diverse group of individuals who enjoy working in an inclusive team environment where everyone is happy to help each other out to get the right results. We combine customer centricity with commercial focus, working to continuously improve all aspects of both our product offering and our product and sales development process.
What you’ll be doing
This role is focused on sales enablement and customer opportunity development, to identify and maximise opportunities through active portfolio management. In particular, you will also:
- Proactively drive engagement with customers and generate new sales opportunities
- Build, manage and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities; produce timely sales reports to the product team
- Develop and execute sales plans and team engagement campaigns
- Communicate with stakeholders and transactional banking sales and account managers
- Keep up to date with industry trends and technology and represent NAB at industry functions and conferences
- Provide input into client RFPs and other tender documents as required
This is a customer facing role for 12 months.
What you’ll bring
With experience gained in a similar role, you are confident and show maturity in communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels. You also:
- Possess strong relationship management skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a strong customer focus and are able to apply this to every client engagement
- Understand and have used Human Centred Design methodology in previous roles
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ensure consistently high quality work deliverables are produced
An ability to seek solutions outside the norm will be highly rated.
What we can offer
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. You can learn more about these at http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangement to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we service.
Have a chat to us about how our support of workplace flexibility can work for you.
How to apply
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.