Would you like to help shape our brand and our clients experience in our successful and growing Tax function? Working in an inclusive and collaborative team environment you will be given the capabilities and knowledge to drive trusted relationships and drive and mentor a high performing team.
About the Role
Our Sydney Business Tax Advisory team is focused on providing expert tax advice and services to some of the world's largest and most highly regarded businesses. Working on Corporate and International Tax, transactions, M&A and restructures you will be exposed to the day to day tax affairs of some of Australia's largest and most complicated groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high performing and ambitious Manager with a hunger for career progression and development in focusing on high quality value add tax advisory work. Our business focus on innovating and driving change and provide a great platform and culture to take ownership of your work.
Assisting global businesses with their Australian tax obligations and advising on special and complex projects the role will include:
- Delivering complex tax advice in relation to such matters as corporate restructures, acquisitions and divestments as well as tax losses, tax consolidation, CGT, debt/equity
- Project management and delivery of multiple client engagements, including, identification of issues and opportunities, research and preparation of advice on complex tax matters
- Financial management of engagements, including assisting with proposals, budgeting, billing and controlling of work in progress
- Building and managing trusted client relationships through exceptional client service
- Overseeing the delivery of technology based tax compliance solutions to clients
- Quality control on assignments and projects
About Your Experience
Coming from another professional services environment or top-tier legal firm in the international or corporate tax areas you will have experience in building strong and long-lasting client relationships. Exposure to multinational companies, private equity or mid-cap listed firms is preferable. Being degree qualified in Commerce and/or Law is preferred. As a self-starter you will have a strong track record of consistently driving results and taking initiative.
About Our Culture
From day one at our firm you will be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you build the skills and capabilities you need to succeed. In a truly diverse workforce you will be able to bring your whole selves to work and create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of providing an impact that matters.
To apply, please follow the links to apply. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Tracey Callaghan, from the Talent Acquisition Team.