Microsoft Inside Sales Sydney – Licensing Sales Specialist for Singapore & Malaysia Markets
Are you passionate about new technologies? Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their toughest technological and business challenges make you tick? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? Do you possess superior leadership,
communications and consultative capabilities? Are you looking for an opportunity to pursue a career at the intersection of business and technology? Microsoft's Marketing and Sales Center is looking for you!
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud.
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.   We were recently recognized as the most attractive global employer and have been and continue to be known for our exceptional citizenship and community efforts. We have offices and career opportunities in all 50 US states and 250+ countries around the world.
We invite you to start your journey in our new, state of the art US regional marketing and sales center. As part of our team, you will chart a career across sales, technical sales and consulting as you help our customers leverage our leading cloud solutions to the fullest.
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts with the support of a world class training regimen in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into modern cloud.
Microsoft is seeking multiple highly-motivated professionals to join our Marketing and Sales Center team as a Licensing Sales Specialist. As a Licensing Sales Specialist, you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class sales process, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments.
The Licensing Sales Specialist role drives the net new and annuity sales motion through direct customer interaction or through partners. The Licensing Sales Specialist contributes to the overall territory plan by developing appropriate licensing strategies to grow net new Cloud and Sales Productivity and Cloud Platform revenue and annuity penetration. The Licensing Sales Specialist also develops and sells licensing solutions by driving customer licensing proposals and negotiates with partners and customers to maximize contract value and Customer Satisfaction. The Licensing Sales Specialist scales through partners and drives partner-led selling where appropriate.
•      Contribute to territory planning and drive partner engagement throughout the sales process.
•      Drive Account penetration for volume licensing including Enterprise agreement attach / re-attach and cross-sell / up-sell opportunities, incl. O365, Intune, Azure, MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack), SCE (Server and Cloud Enrollment), EMS (Enterprise Mobility Suite) by designing and providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations and also supporting license compliancy initiatives.
•      Provide licensing consultation (e.g. negotiating tactics, up-selling scenarios) to account and / or opportunity strategies in collaboration with the sales team and stakeholders (such as LSP PSE (Licensing Solution Provider Partner Sales Executive), SAM EM (Software Asset Management Engagement Manager), MS Financing (where applicable) seller).
•      Define, drive and execute on negotiation strategies and tactics while managing exceptions within “Field Empowerment” and work with Business Desk for beyond Field Empowerment scenarios.
•      Coach sellers and partner ecosystem to close deals self-sufficiently and close new annuity deals within MPSA.
•      Develop financial analyses for customers, including MS financing scenarios (where applicable), TCO Analysis and Cost Savings through acquisition and deployment of Microsoft technology.
•      Contribute to the licensing community and WWLP (World Wide Licensing & Pricing) by sharing best practices and insights on how to close Licensing Annuity Business.
•      Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Inside Opportunity Executives to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
•      Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
•      Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
•      4 year degree required; MBA preferred
•      Field of Study: Business, Management, IT
•      Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, TAS – Target Account Selling, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to Microsoft Selling Process), broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, CRM (Siebel or other)
•      MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certifications
•      Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict
•      Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners
•      Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the C-level executives to the procurement/purchasing teams
•      Experienced in establishing strategic consultant relationships with internal and external stakeholders
•      Able to explain complex solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex
•      Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyse data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
•      Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful
•      In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs will be essential but not required at hiring
•      Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
•      Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
•      Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Lync, Windows 8, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote and SharePoint); Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
•      Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world