- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking Experienced Lending Specialist to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Melbourne Region
BROADEN YOUR LENDING HORIZONS WITH BOQ
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
Our branches are either owned by BOQ itself or by franchisees and we have Lending Specialist roles available across both channels. As a Lending Specialist you will:
- Generate new sales
- Engage in networking and other lead generation activities
- Nurture existing customer relationships to ensure their current and future banking needs are met
- Process and submit loan applications and manage them through to settlement
- Meet all compliance requirements of BOQ
- Attend regular sales and operations meetings at the branch
- Participate in training programs provided by the bank
The benefits of working for BOQ include:
- Exposure to multiple product streams. While this role has you focussed on residential lending you will also have the opportunity to be upskilled in commercial lending, equipment finance, trade finance and other products
- Our franchisees add entrepreneurialism and dynamism to our culture
- As a challenger brand BOQ provides you with the opportunity to develop strong business development skills and a community orientation
- Smaller teams means you are much more than a number to BOQ and to your customers
We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
What you bring to BOQ:
- Integrity and respect for compliance
- Customer service and team work orientation
- A passion for building strong relationships
- Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to be successful
- Lending experience
- Willingness to further develop your banking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.