- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking Experienced Lending Specialist to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Brisbane CBD & Surrounds
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service whilst achieving business growth and sales targets for retail and commercial lending. As the Lending Specialist, you will assist the Branch Manager in achieving the Branch’s sales targets by developing tactical planning to deliver on growth targets. Further, you will be required to process loan files through to settlement, ensuring an exceptional customer experience for your customer network.
As an experienced Lending Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing Lender who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Proven sales and lending experience
- Strong business development abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
New Farm, Queensland, Australia