- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – Brisbane based
- Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry’s premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group
BOQ Specialist is a market leader providing distinctive banking solutions to an elite client base of medical, dental and accounting professionals as well as High Net Worth individuals. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients by being industry experts in our chosen niches. Our expanding Lending Operations team is responsible for the management of settlements for commercial lending transactions. This is a high volume, high touch role which will require you to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders. The role is responsible for preparation of loan documents, data entry, settlements, payment of contracts and ensuring all contracts meet company policy requirements and approval conditions prior to funding.
- Documentation and Settlement of our products
- Ensuring security for each deals is sufficient and loading PPSR security where necessary
- Quality control of all documents before releasing to the client
- Ensuring settlement occurs in an accurate and timely manner
- Communication with our sales team to obtain required information both pre and post settlement
- Checking that all documentation has been executed correctly and all approval conditions are satisfied prior to settlement and the release of funds
- Completing and ensuring credit checks are completed and clear on all parties
- Ensuring stamp duties and other payments have been correctly quoted and obtained
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organised and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and high expectations in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrates initiative and strives to continuously improve
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills required
- Microsoft suite of products
- Typing speed of 40 – 50 words per minute
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia