About the Role
AGL has embarked upon a major, three-year customer experience transformation, with the overarching objective being to vastly enhance customers' omni-channel experiences, primarily through the mass reinvention and reimagining of the digital experience.
You will lead a small team of agile business analysts to deliver initiatives that enhance AGL's digital channels. Your team will be focused on a domain / value stream. Each of your business analysts will work in a separate scrum team supporting the full-stack digital platform (SAP, API, Sitecore).
You will enable the smooth operations of an Agile Release Train by:
- Grooming initiatives for the program backlog
- Ensuring your team is successful in delivering items from the program backlog and providing hands-on assistance when necessary
- Lead & line manage up to 5 agile business analysts (each working in a separate scrum team)
- Work with Value Stream Leads and Product Managers/Owners to groom items for the program backlog
- Assist to allocate program backlog items to scrum teams to sustain a continuous delivery capability. Each scrum team must have a sequenced pipeline of work, allowing teams to simultaneously deliver & prepare for what's coming next.
- Maintain scrum team delivery capability
- Support Business Analysis Practice Lead & Solution Owner
- Multiple instances of guiding a digital initiative from inception to go-live in an agile environment
- Sound experience delivering full-stack (front end and service layer) digital initiatives in an agile scrum team working alongside a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Visual Designer, Developers & Testers
- Formal or informal experience leading a team / coaching
- Experience working in a scaled agile environment, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) accreditation is valued, though not essential
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe, and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on investing in you.
30% employee discount on usage and service charges for AGL gas and electricity.
Embrace a change where your actions will make a difference. Apply today!
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: 13 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time