Investment Relations and Reporting Analyst
- Reporting, Communications, Publications & Ratings focus
- Collaborate with a growing team of Investment Professionals
- Great Benefits, Flexible Arrangements, Permanent role
The Investment Relations and Reporting Analyst will also be responsible for preparing responses to investment management due diligence questionnaire as well as;
- Summarising and reporting of quantitative and qualitative information including investment performance, investment processes, asset allocation, fees, portfolio holdings, team updates and investment options to relevant ratings agencies on an ongoing basis;
- Collecting investment and financial data and assisting in the interpretation
- Providing accurate investment related information for publications such as the Annual Report, Product Disclosure Statement, internal communication materials, website, intranet, presentations, tenders, newsletters and other collateral;
- Collecting relevant investment information for responses to member, employer, financial planner and advice team and rating agency queries;
- Drafting reports and market commentaries for the Investment Team, the Investment Committee and Board.
- Maintaining positive and productive networks and relationships with key service providers, consultants, fund managers and the custodian
To be successful in this role you will require;
- Prior experience working with investment analytics and investment reporting for ratings agencies (strongly preferred).
- Experience in an analytical role within investment management, superannuation or broader financial services sector dealing with large volumes of investment data;
- Familiarity with systems like Factset, Datastream and Tableau and Advanced MS Excel skills.
Cbus is one of Australia's largest industry superannuation funds and the national industry fund for the construction, building, infrastructure and allied industries. Established in 1984, Cbus provides superannuation benefits to approximately 750,000 members, has assets around $40 billion, and accepts contributions from more than 130,000 employers.
We are genuinely committed to delivering workplace diversity, inclusion and flexible working arrangements as an enabler of our purpose - to act in the best interest of our members and maximise their retirement outcomes.
Please apply before Applications Close 10 October as interviews may commence earlier. Download the Position Description at www.cbussuper.com.au/careers.
Note: As part of the selection process candidates may be required to complete a case study or written assignment.
This position is based in Melbourne.
Agencies, please note: All Cbus vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition Team. Should external assistance be required we will reach out to our preferred agency partners, Thank you.