Would you like to work with a team of like-minded professionals and receive the necessary support to grow your existing expatriate tax skills? Deloitte's Global Employer Services (GES) practice offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a tax- and cost-efficient manner.
You will have the opportunity to work with our larger GES practise to apply your technical knowledge on areas such as, FBT, ESS, payroll, employment taxes to ensure our clients implement and manage a successful international assignment program. We help our clients with this complex challenge through our extensive knowledge of tax laws and utilising our specialised compliance and consulting skills and software. Through coordinating various elements related to a globally mobile workforce you will be able to learn and implement effective policies and procedures for regulatory compliance.
As a Manager within Deloitte's International Assignment Services team, your role will be varied and responsibilities will include:
- Holding high quality tax briefings for VIP clients covering areas such as, residency, investment structures, payroll, tax technical advice around FBT, PAYG
- Strong understanding and application of tax legislation in relation to individual tax returns and employer obligations
- Building a positive client experience through providing sound advice and utilising our expertise across our Global Employer Services team
- Managing quality control on engagements, assignments and projects
- Manage and implement 'best practise' relating to process and technological transformation across GES
- Coach and develop junior staff