- Do you have a passion for sales and want to be rewarded for achieving results?
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Application close date: 23rd September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
We are seeking passionate sales people to become Sales Consultants to in our Adelaide inbound sales team.
Our Sales Consultants play a significant role in growing Origin's customer base by demonstrating enthusiasm, energy and passion when actively promoting our products.
In addition to your first career step and a defined career path in the energy sector, Origin Energy will provide you with:
- Sales Consultant commencing salary of $52,686 + 10% Super + great sales incentives and bonuses
- Permanent full time (38 hours) with guaranteed stable hours
- Rotating Roster across the hours of 6:30 am - 9.45pm Monday to Friday + some Saturdays between 8.30am and 5.30pm
- Initial 4 weeks paid full time training conducted during business hours plus 8 weeks in a supported nurtured on the job environment, ensuring a varied and supported learning experience that's interactive and hands on
- Reward & Recognition Program - Entry into a diverse and exceptionally well regarded reward and recognition program (which includes quarterly and annual events)
- A state of the art modern working space in the Melbourne CBD that's close to shops, cafes and public transport hubs
Is This You?
Our inbound sales team is a diverse workplace, to be successful in joining the Origin team you will be:
- Passionate about delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- A strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence customers
- Able to adapt and respond to a changing environment
- Able to adhere to Origin principles and values and follow instructions and procedures
- Agile and thrive in a structured, fast paced and busy customer sales focused environment
- Calm and professional while dealing with, at times, frustrated customers
- Experienced in a retail sales, call centre sales or hospitality sales role
If you are successful you must be available to commence on MONDAY 16 OCTOBER 2017.
Please note: As part of the selection process shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online video interview.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job Requisition: 53681