About the Role
This newly created position is a chance to bring your inquisitiveness and strong analytical mind to drive improvement initiatives. Your work will contribute to ensuring innovative digital electricity metering technology is provided to all of Australia.
The Improvement Analyst role is responsible for identifying performance trends across Network Service Providers (NSPs) and Metering Coordinators (MC) and managing internal and external stakeholders to improve overall performance and customer experience.
- Monitoring Network Service Providers (NSPs) and Metering Coordinator (MC) performance against regulatory and contractual obligations, providing insights into key trends
- Producing reporting for Network Service Providers (NSPs) and Metering Coordinator (MC)
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop, document and maintain an oversight of issues impacting customers and the business
- Developing action plans and strategies to improve performance
- Contributing to developing alternate strategies to reduce dependencies on external third parties and improve customer experience
- Experience within energy sector and a working understanding of ‘Power of Choice’ changes is desirable but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw out key insights from trend data
- With a curious mind you will be able challenge the status quo but also see your recommendations through to completion by driving the implementation of improvement initiatives and change
- You will have a natural ability to build stakeholder relationships across a number of functions within the business
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call (Edith Chan and 03 8633 6575).
Advertised: 07 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time