- Senior Functional Leadership role
- Upstream Gas Operations
- Development and implementation of HSE business frameworks
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 26th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin announced its intention to divest its conventional upstream business, creating a new independent company - Lattice Energy.
Origin is recruiting roles for Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited, which will commence operating as a separate business division within Origin ahead of its divestment later in 2017.
Reporting to the HSE/Operations Authority/Community Manager, the Technical HSE Manager will provide functional leadership to a team responsible for the development, implementation and compliance assurance of Regulatory Approvals, Regulatory, Relationships, and HSE/OI requirements and processes across Lattice Energy's sites and operations.
The Technical HSE Manager sets the standards for Lattice Energy's Health, Safety and Environment Management and provides SME advice to site based teams.
As a member of the HSE/Operations Authority/Community Leadership Team you will provide line-of-sight to the Lattice Executive Management team, via audit and assurance.
- Setting the standards required within HSEMS system and processes in accordance and alignment with agreed Lattice requirements and strategy
- Owns and approves the Regulatory submissions made on Lattice Energy's behalf and Regulatory approval processes across the Lattice Business unit
- Providing effective SME input into HSEMS activities and processes, including but not exclusive to:
- Scientific Monitoring
- Licence conditions for Operating facilities
- Emergency Response Framework and response capability
- Audit and Assurance Program
- Document management and records management
- Risk Management
- Provide leadership to the Technical HSE team, including effective SME input, support and guidance to the Capability Team where required
- Providing an interface across Lattice Energy to ensure alignment with the Corporate HSE and Risk teams
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Health, Safety & Environment, or similar related discipline
- Extensive experience in both operational and technical HSE support roles in the Upstream industry
- Strong understanding of key HSE and Risk requirements within the hydrocarbon or related industry (including processing/production plant processes)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, influence, drive accountability and manage performance
- Previous operational HSE systems design development, diagnosis and implementation skills
- Proven Process Improvement and Change Management experience (sound problem solving, decision making and implementation skills)
- Records/Document management systems experience
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Until it is divested, Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Origin.
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Greg Higginbotham on 03 8665 7769.
Job Requisition: 53621