The Head of Experience Design is accountable for scaling and embedding AGL’s Experience Design capability, to deliver a relentless focus on customer and user experience through persona development, research, interface design, and user testing. In this role, you will be managing the end to end view of customer experience and design across all channels maintaining a digital-first lens, whilst understanding impacts on prioritisation and delivery.
- Lead customer-centric user experience design, to ensure global best practice product, service and experience across all channels
- Shape, lead and manage the ongoing development of the digital customer experience strategy, to drive “customer-led” practices, informed by ongoing research, data gathering and customer journey mapping
- Play an active role in shaping AGL’s service design delivery framework (the “SDDF”)
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of UX and UI professionals, spanning foundational research through to high-fidelity UI design
- Manage the ongoing development and iteration of AGL’s digital design language system (the “DLS”), ensuring the company pushes to the forefront of global visual design standards
- Leverage customer experience measurement frameworks and reporting to support real time interactions and drive positive customer outcomes
- Drive an active improvement agenda for AGL’s NPS outcomes through enhancing digital-first customer interactions
- Scale UX capability to global best practice level inclusive of research, UX and UI development
- Enhance organisational maturity around platform accessibility, ensuring strong compliance to WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Mobilise a team of customer experience experts across AGL to deliver transformational initiatives and consistent customer experience
- Multiple years’ working within the UX discipline in an enterprise environment, with proven experience leading research functions, UX and UI design (including Design Thinking/HCD practices)
- A proven history leading creative minds and fostering a culture of progressive thinking and ideas-generation
- Experience presenting complex UX architecture and scenarios to a C-level audience
- Knowledge of broader product, service and experience design in an omni-channel environment (service design accountability in a matrix and enterprise environment)
- Experience with CX disciplines, such as NPS, Journey Mapping, VOC, speech analytics, underpinned by understanding of VOC platforms to drive real-time decisions around prioritisation, intervention and personalisation
- Experience in leading large teams, with the ability to create a strong vision and inspire change through collaboration and thought leadership
- Experience leading style guide development, interaction modelling and prototyping
- Strong background managing creative agency and partner relationships to forge high-output, augmented team models
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on investing in you.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
If joining an organisation that truly understands the importance of its people and lives its values daily sounds like you then apply now!