Xero is a dynamic, global SaaS company with offices in New Zealand, Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore.
Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable and more enjoyable too.
We are currently on the lookout for a Graduate Designer to join our ever-expanding Hawthorn office. You’ll make an impact by assisting in the design of online and offline collateral that promotes Xero products, services, the company and the brand.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Online marketing design – craft visual & interaction design solutions for xero.com and related web campaigns, landing pages & email campaigns (EDMs).
- Plan, wire-frame and design adaptive and responsive design solutions for xero.com
- Work with and alongside the front-end development team to implement designs.
- Design online solutions that consider SEO & SEM strategies.
- Offline marketing design – craft design solutions for collateral such as t-shirts, posters, cars, Xero building signage, partner signage, conference collateral (e.g.: lanyards, slide decks, expo booths), swag (eg: water bottles, laptop bags, notebooks, badges, stands)
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Design & Development teams to refine, test and iterate projects.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Design & Development teams to set expectations for project scope and delivery timeframes.
- Ensure project delivery meets deadlines and quality standards.
- Maintain a currency with the leading design innovations and assess usage at Xero.
- Champion and maintain Xero’s design-led approach.
No two days are the same at Xero and the Graduate Designer will be required to shift and change direction at a moment's notice. We work at a breakneck pace but take time to celebrate success.
As part of the Xero Graduate Program, this opening presents as an outstanding opportunity for a Creative/Design graduate to kick off their career with an industry leader.
Interested? please submit an application before Friday 20/10/17 including a link to your portfolio. Our Xero Graduate Program positions commence on Monday 29/1/18.