About the role but not limited to:
- Develop and Maintain tracking and reporting frameworks required to monitor ongoing compliance to requirements including production of a range of performance and governance/compliance reports from operational through to executive governance reporting.
- Change Management – review business and processes and systems to meet the company’s evolving corporate objectives, monitor changes to the operational environment and any implications to existing operations.
- Engage in ongoing reviews of business and financial processes and systems to ensure the company’s evolving corporate objectives are met
- Provide commercial analytics and risk management support to managers
- Lead cross-functional and/or virtual teams to design, develop and deploy programs of work including high level analysis to deliver business requirements maintaining a company-wide view
- Business Compliance – ensure compliance with mandatory business requirements and obligations for the team (e.g. OH&S, Timesheet, e-learn).
- Business Administration support – Provide administrative support for the team, e.g. organise workshops, meridian purchases, concur, prepare agenda/minutes.
What you will bring to the role
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good conflict management and prioritisation skills
- Can understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Ability to manage multiple commercial agreement simultaneously under pressure
- Close attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
What’s in it for you?
We support and reward great performance by offering a competitive salary package teamed with employee benefits, learning and development opportunities,, a highly supportive work environment and genuine rewards that have seen some of our top employee's jet set around the world.
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex