Deloitte Digital - Front End Developer
Deloitte Digital enable clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy, and define the digital vision for their customers and implement the required customer experience. In doing so, we address the full range of top management issues -customer experience strategy, digital strategy, technology delivery and customer adoption. Deloitte Digital sits within our Consulting Practice, which is the largest in Australia.
About us: Deloitte Culture
Deloitte is the largest professional services firm in the World by both revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides a range of audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services across more than 20 industries and with more than 244,400 professionals globally. In FY 2016, the firm earned a record $36.8 billion USD in revenues and was ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and by Bloomberg Business has been consistently named as the best place to launch a career. In Australia, we have been one of the fastest growing professional services over the last decade and pride ourselves on also being often considered one of the most innovative.
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive, and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…. you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees
About the role
Our studios are growing and we're on the look-out for both young and experienced Front End Developers to join the on-going growth of our practice. You will be responsible for delivering solid solutions to complex problems and work with our clients to provide consistent high-quality code, including:
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance critical web based applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
- Architecting usable, accessible front end solutions for a variety of projects including CMS implementations, HTML template development, digital calculators and tools
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
You live, love and breathe Front End Development. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and can lead a team to provide consistent, high-quality code. To be awesome in this role you will have:
- Minimum 6 months of relevant consulting, digital agency or industry experience
- Experience replicating visual design concepts into HTML prototypes and final deliverable assets
- React and Angular experience preferred
- Knowledge and practical experience with making WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA accessible projects
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- You're a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
To submit your application please click 'Apply Online' below or if you have questions regarding this role, please contact Marlon Vallarta on mvallarta@ deloitte. com. au