ABOUT THE ROLE
• Casual position available
• Located at Mercy Place Westcourt
• To provide assistance with delivery, preparation and heating of meals to residents.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
• Knowledge of food safety guidelines
• Awareness of good meal presentation
• Ability to operate in a team environment and in busy work periods
• Experience in dealing with aged people and food service
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Enquiries to: Nicolas Aeberli, Food Services Manager, (07) 4031 6977
Quote Ref No: WES13
Applications Close: Sunday, 29 October 2017
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|