- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – Brisbane based
- Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry’s premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group
BOQ Finance is a market leader providing distinctive banking solutions to an elite client base of business professionals as well as High Net Worth individuals. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients by being industry experts in our chosen niches. Our expanding Cash Flow Finance team is responsible for the management of settlements for commercial lending transactions. This is a high volume, high touch role which will require you to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders. The role is responsible for preparation of loan documents, data entry, settlements, payment of contracts and ensuring all contracts meet company policy requirements and approval conditions prior to funding.
- Transaction entry in account systems for
- Premium Funding settlements (Premium, Commissions)
- Sundry expenses
- Receipts allocation from Bank account to relevant customer loans
- Payment selection and creation of cheque register for Premium and Commission Settlements
- Sundry creditor payment processing via BasWARE
- Daily bank reconciliation control
- Processing of payments on Bank Payment System
- Monthly/ Ad Hoc reconciliation of relevant trial balance accounts
- Preparing and processing of adjusting journals
- File documentation in accordance with document control policies
- Addressing telephone, email, internal and external enquiries
- Assist Auditors with gathering required information/transaction documentation
- Ad Hoc duties are required by the Finance Team and/or Management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organised and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and high expectations in a pressurised environment
- Demonstrates initiative and strives to continuously improve
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills required
- Microsoft suite of products
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia