Boeing Defence Australia currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven leader to join our finance team located in Brisbane.
Reporting to Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for leading and managing the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Management Accounting and Cost Management function of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and develop an engaged financial planning and cost management team
- Ownership for development and integration of Long Range Business Plan (LRBP) and annual budgets
- Maintain, develop and own processes to accurately and timely reporting of business performance against the plan, including monthly management reporting in Australian dollars and US dollars
- Ensure Project Estimate at Completion (EAC) processes are followed and EACs are reviewed for completeness and accuracy
- Manage corporate overhead costs, including accurate cost allocation and reporting
- Labour and overhead rates management for use in forecasting project performance and new business pursuits.
To be successful:
- Track record of demonstrated leadership
- As a qualified professional, you will have proven experience in financial planning and cost management functions within a complex/ dynamic commercial environment.
- Display confidence in communicating and building strong relationships with both executive and non-financial stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop employees and build a pipeline of talent.
- Ability to create a culture of continuous improvement by communicating/deploying best practices to improve cost, quality, delivery.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off, click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.