Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Microsoft? Are you the kind of person who gets excited about helping customers achieve their business needs? The ideal candidate is someone with proven technical skills, backed with experience of successful delivery of services in complex and challenging environments. If this sounds like you, we have a marvelous opportunity for you.
The Dynamics 365 engineering team is growing the FastTrack program to keep up with the demand of our growing service. The program aims to support our customers in their implementation journey moving to Dynamics 365 cloud and we will help drive delivery of the full value of their investment.   We believe our north star is to help our customers’ achieve the business goals and end-user adoption that they envisioned during purchase.
FastTrack Program Managers are innovative professionals that deliver services to our customers and partners.
They have a strong passion for the customer, ability to teach, mentor and lead the customer and/or partner to a successful implementation, in addition to achieving the customers’ target adoption goals.
What we offer:
•      An environment that fosters continuous learning of new skills and technologies
•      Be part of one of the fastest growing businesses as we continue to release new capabilities for Dynamics 365
•      Join an exciting, diverse and collaborative team where you will learn and teach others
•      Opportunity to work alongside the engineering team responsible for the design, development and release of Dynamics 365
•      Opportunity to help shape the future product direction
•      Own and deliver the customers’ FastTrack service customer and partner experience. Provide guidance and advice to proactively help customers avoid issues, while removing roadblocks.
•      Improve the FastTrack for Dynamics 365 experience by identifying and working with other colleagues within Microsoft to get product features built, processes implemented, and policies changed, and capturing data.
•      Evangelize and be a “model representative” for the FastTrack Program, to others inside Microsoft including field sales staff, technical support, and engineering, to Dynamics Partners, and most importantly to our customers.
Key business metrics:
•      Drive customer success and adoption
•      Customer and partner onboarding satisfaction
•      Reduce time and cost to onboard
•      Providing high quality data to help drive service improvement
The successful candidate has the following experience:
•      Passion for customers, technology and learning. Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
•      Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation.
•      Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
•      Story Telling: demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level, delivering outcomes and a call to action.
•      Demonstrated leadership skills are required. Candidate should also have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations; to lead projects and to motivate others.
•      Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization from CxO to end users and IT professionals.
•      Minimum of five years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
•      Minimum five years technical consulting, technical support or support experience
•      Bachelor degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
•      Five or more years of professional experience as a senior technical resource leading large software implementations.
•      Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in "engaging virtual teams" with ability to influence others and ensure results.
•      Ability to coach and collaborate effectively with field teams, customers, and product teams to ensure customer success.
•      Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft technologies (ex: SQL, SQL Reporting, Active Directory, IIS, etc.)
Should have one or more of the following:
•      Proven experience with the Dynamics CRM SDK
•      Understanding of the Microsoft sales process and tools a plus
•      Program management experience implementing cloud technologies
•      Experience using Agile Methodology or Scrum software development
•      Experience implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure
•      One or more of the following current Microsoft certifications: MCSA: Windows Server 2008/2008, MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCDBA, MCSA: Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics MCTS.
Travel: Occasional travel is expected in this role.