About Laing O'Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is an A$7 billion engineering enterprise dedicated to challenging and changing the face of construction worldwide. We design, manufacture, construct, operate and maintain the built environment - providing infrastructure to sustain communities.
About the role
We are looking for expressions of interest from experienced Civil Supervisors interested in working with Laing O’Rourke in Western Australia on a FIFO roster (3 weeks on /1 week off). The role will be responsible for supervising employees to ensure assigned worked within the area conforms to quality and time requirements and stays within planned milestones and budget.
All positions will be FIFO and offered on a permanent basis, with industry competitive salaries.
You will have
- The ideal candidate will possess a hands on involvement in the zero-harm site safety policy, leading by example to encourage safe work practices.
- Management of day to day civil works activities onsite whilst ensuring the timely and profitable delivery of works.
- Supervision of employees to ensure assigned work within the area confirms to quality and time requirements and stays within planned milestones and budgets.
- Daily reporting to provide progress updates to the Construction Manager and planning and scheduling team.
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and specifications and ensure client requirements are implemented.
- Manage resources to ensure suitable plant and materials are available as and when required.
- Provide input into planning of work packs.
- Delivery of pre-start and toolbox meetings.
- Proven resources experience working with a Tier One Constructor across projects in Australia
At Laing O'Rourke we work hard to create an environment that brings out the very best in our people. We believe in building careers amid a safe, connected and innovative culture – not just creating jobs.
We want to equip all our people with the skills they need to be part of a dynamic Engineering Enterprise.
We have our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to industry-leading learning tools to help every employee acquire the core competencies and skills needed to excel in this fast-changing environment.
We have committed to a number of policies and programs to improve our gender composition, including our industry-leading paid parental leave policy, where the primary carer is entitled to 26 weeks of paid leave, 18 of which are at full pay and eight weeks at half pay.
Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
No agency submissions will be considered.