- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit experienced Executive Assistant supporting Executive Level
- Brisbane Head Office Location – 7month Max Term Contract
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
Your new role:
Supporting the Group Executive, Retail Banking – you will be required to provide executive level support to a busy and high performing Group Executive. You will enjoy providing day to day diary management, event coordination, execution of incoming and outgoing correspondence, and assistance with the collation and drafting of presentations and reports for key meetings, including meetings for the Executive Committee and Board.
- Extensive diary & email management and the ability to proactively manage & efficiently organise your Executive;
- Manage extensive local, national and international travel and accommodation arrangements; prepare pre-travel documentation including, detailed travel itineraries, visas, private drivers and transfers, and customary gift exchanges;
- Confidential high level administrative support including tracking of key performance indicators, cost and productivity initiatives, strategic business plans, risk management and performance reviews/disciplinary processes.
- Production, formatting and preparation of correspondence including reports and presentations at board, committee and executive level.
- Management of the Executive’s leadership team including regular 1:1 meetings, processing leave requests and maintaining rosters & delegations.
- Compiling accurate and timely expense and billing reconciliations, and keeping track of financial metrics of the business;
- Organisation and management of internal and external events and social functions.
- Manage and maintain the intranet web page content for the business and social media platforms for the Group Executive.
- Ad hoc project support work as required.
As an experienced and strategic Executive Assistant, you will have a sound understanding of managing a Group Executive. Naturally, you will demonstrate a proactive and meticulous work approach and excel in providing high level executive support through professional administrative services, with the confidence to act as a representative where and when appropriate, whilst maintaining an extremely high level of professional integrity.
Your proven ability to remain calm and focused under pressure, will be complimented by ability to work autonomously and at times with little guidance or instruction. Lastly, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing office environment.
This is a 7 month max-term contract commencing January 8th 2018.
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.