ABOUT THE ROLE
• Casual position available at Mercy Health Bethlehem Home for the Aged
• Lead and role model an excellent team of staff
• Provide quality resident-focused care utilising a person-centred approach and in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and policies/procedures of Mercy Health
• Take an active role in getting to know our residents and their families
WHAT WE OFFER
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
• Registration with AHPRA as a medication endorsed Enrolled Nurse
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent clinical skill base, practiced within Aged Care
• Demonstrated understanding of person-centred care and ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience in leading and supervising teams of people.
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Enquiries to: Mr Christopher Blackman –Service Manager, (03) 5440 8200
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|