Would you like to play an active role in shaping and driving our brand with clients and your colleagues each day?
This successful and expanding team is experiencing growth even in the current challenging environment. This means that there is ample room for career development and progression. We will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond, with no barriers.
About the role
You will be joining a team of innovative and passionate thinkers who strive to provide our clients with the best quality tax advice and transform the client experience. Providing advice on various employment tax matters including, Fringe Benefits Tax, Payroll Tax, PAYG-W, superannuation guarantee, WorkCover and salary packaging you will also have the opportunity to consider the employment tax issues in an evolving business environment and utilise your technical tax expertise to provide quality advice.
Your role will involve:
* Advisory work and assisting clients with employment tax obligations and dealing with the ATO and State Revenue Offices' on their behalf
* Providing advice on remuneration structuring surrounding expense and benefit planning and cost reduction opportunities, especially for domestic and international assignees
* Assisting in technical employment tax issues relating to transactions and due diligence in relation to Merger and Acquisition activities
* Developing and managing client relationships
* Utilising a high-performing, global tax network to deliver exceptional project work and advice
As an experienced Tax Manager, or, an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step you will work with knowledgeable and diverse Partners to advise some of Australia's largest corporations and multinational businesses.
Working in a stimulating and challenging environment with a strong focus on teamwork and outstanding client service you will have:
* A proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and your team
* Strong tax technical expertise
* Ability to plan, work to deadlines and have a high detail focus
* Worked in a demanding environment in which you demonstrated adaptability to changes in the external environment and be able to respond appropriately to clients within this context
* Leadership abilities in relation to teaming, decision making, taking ownership and using initiative
About the Deloitte Culture
Flexibility, opportunity and incredible experiences reward the commitment required to succeed at Deloitte. We champion and support our talented people in achieving their career goals and collectively celebrate success. In this role, you will work with an energetic team to create bespoke solutions that meet our clients' challenges.
We would like to hear from Tax professionals who are keen to support the exciting growth of our team. If you have questions regarding this role please contact Tracey Callaghan; in the Talent Acquisition Team.