Outstanding opportunity for an experienced E&I Superintendent to work on a large LNG Construction Project in Darwin undertaking a 3/1 FIFO roster.
Due to continued growth, Downer EC&M have an opportunity for an experienced E&I Superintendent to join our construction team based in Darwin undertaking a 3/1 FIFO roster from your home state capital city.
If you are highly motivated E&I Superintendent and possess a minimum of 5 + years recent hands on experience in this role and enjoy working in a dynamic project environment then this opportunity is for you.
In this integral role within the leadership team you will direct and control construction activities to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Direct and control construction activities to ensure that standards of quality, cost, safety and performance are observed and that time schedules are met;
- Determine labour availability and workloads for each work order, including R&R coverage;
- Providing input into construction methodology reviews and authorising Construction Work Packs;
- Review and authorise construction program and completion schedule and delegate activities for the day-to-day direction of field schedule requirements;
- Establishing and maintaining effective communications with the Company’s representatives, Project Manager and field staff to ensure good working relationships are established and maintained; and
- Ensuring reports are regular and communicated to the Project Manager on all field activities, and construction matters.
- Previous exposure working on large scale LNG construction project is a must with a minimum of five years recent experience in a Superintendent role preferred;
- Trade qualifications are essential, with a Technical or Trade Certificate in a relevant discipline;
- Hold a current WA Electrical Licence and be willing to obtain a NT Electrical Licence;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and leadership capability;
- Well established Project Execution knowledge with a strong commitment to zero harm; and
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite including Excel.
What we Offer:
At Downer, our values, strategy and direction are clear so you'll know what is expected of you. In turn, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to progress your career within an organisation that is committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of its people.
Downer is one of Australia's leading infrastructure and construction companies. At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" link below.
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation.
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package. Please note all offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
For further information please contact Belinda Rowan on (08) 6217 5885, or by email to Belinda.Rowan@downergroup.com
Previous applicants do not need to re-apply.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the Right to Work in Australia.
All applications are held in strict confidence.
Downer reserves the right to close this advert at any time.