If you have strong marketing experience and a passion for recruitment this is an excellent opportunity that will see you driving the design and delivery of our global employment brand to ensure we can source, attract and recruit top talent.
With a global focus you will define and deliver the creative and strategic development of content across all recruitment channels including digital, social and traditional. You will be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and marketing best practice to ensure candidates have a positive and meaningful experience. In addition, you will:
- assist in the development and implementation of innovative employee and recruitment marketing and communications programs that bring the employee value proposition to life.
- managing a variety of social media channels; bring your innovative ideas, knowledge and exposure to this ever-expanding digital medium
- design and deliver the content strategy to build and embed our employment brand across talent segments and channel. Below are just some examples of our most recent recruitment initiatives.
- establish and measure the effectiveness of our marketing channels and provide valuable insights and recommendations
- oversee and manage Macquarie’s applicant tracking system to ensure maximum usage of the system, reporting and functionality.
Your ability to drive innovation across many of our recruitment marketing channels as well as strong relationship building skills will see you partner with stakeholders at all levels and in many of our regions, in particular with recruitment teams and our corporate communications team. We’re looking for creativity, a passion for social media and awareness of emerging technology and marketing strategies and branding. Knowledge of and/or experience in optimising application tracking systems will be advantageous.
If you are a self-starter, have a communication or marketing degree and have relevant employment brand experience we would like to hear from you. Please submit a covering letter and concise resume as one Word or PDF-formatted document. Simply insert an additional page into the front or back of your resume.
Recruitment initiatives (examples)
Help me choose tool
ANZ graduate videos
Facebook careers page
In the 28 countries we operate, Macquarie creates more enjoyable workplaces that people want to be in.
- our world class cutting-edge offices encourage collaboration and creativity
- career development is a focus with endless opportunities existing locally and globally
- innovation is celebrated and we have programs that allocate time and money to our peoples’ ideas
- everyday the people at Macquarie benefit from our commitment to diversity and flexibility
- our extensive wellbeing program helps the minds and bodies staff in and out of the workplace and
- our Foundation helps support you to pursue your own community passions
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.