Deloitte Digital enable clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy, and define the digital vision for their customers and implement the required customer experience. In doing so, we address the full range of top management issues -customer experience strategy, digital strategy, technology delivery and customer adoption. Deloitte Digital sits within our Consulting Practice, which is the largest in Australia.
About us: Deloitte Culture
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive, and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…. you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees
About the role
Digital Analysts are at the intersection of customer, business and technology analysts, and work alongside traditional project roles.
- Translating business strategy, goals, and objectives into project or programme specific KPIs, qualitative success criteria and other quantifiable benefits
- Working with customer experience and service design disciplines to understand customer needs, aligning product capabilities and features with the customer fulfilment journeys for these needs.
- Working with customer experience and service design disciplines to understand employee needs, aligning product capabilities and features with the customer fulfilment journeys for these needs. Working with stakeholders to prioritise these product capabilities and features.
- Participating in workshops and leading interviews to explore business processes, and elicit gaps and opportunities.
- Capture and present features (represented in agile user story format), along with supporting service design assumptions, customer behaviour metrics, and acceptance scenarios to the project team for decomposition into user stories, and to client stakeholders for validation.
- Identify misalignment or conflict between business requirements, experience design, business processes, technical constraints and overall project objectives. Work with project leadership to resolve and/or escalate.
- Work with architects and technical teams to understand solution options, feasibility, effort and technical constraints
- Clearly articulate acceptance criteria using a Behaviour Driven Design format. Support stakeholders in execution and/or execute acceptance tests for features delivered by the team capturing test evidence of success, or clarifying deviations for remediation.
- When needed, write formal test cases for support for System Integration Testing, and Production Verification Testing.
- Understand the objectives and design customer behaviour or business metrics which demonstrate that the system or features are delivering their desired outcomes.
- Identify poor performing areas of content or capability, and work with the client and project team to remediate and design experiments to validate that the remediation achieved the desired outcomes.
- Work in teams of diverse and freakishly talented individuals, adding your capabilities to theirs to deliver outcomes that exceed client expectations.
You really understand your clients. You walk a client's walk, and you talk their talk. Your willingness to work with the client and clearly articulate what success looks like for the customer, partner and employees is one of your standout qualities. You care about the solution and can communicate in an honest and professional manner. You love digital technology and delivering customer experiences knowing that your skills are key to successful client outcomes backed by an engaged, growing team.
- Minimum two years of relevant consulting, integrator, or digital agency experience
- Minimum one year of direct experience as a technical business analyst, customer behaviour analyst or junior service designer, working in cross-functional teams including visual design, user experience, and technology.
- Strong conceptual and information design skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to support facilitation and contribute to workshops and client showcases
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative design team that takes an insights-driven approach to developing design outcomes for end users
- Effective communicator and presenter, verbal, written and visual, an empathetic listener
- Deep understanding of agile principles and practices, design thinking, human centred design, marketing optimisation and technology delivery integrating LeanUX techniques.
- Direct experience on digital engagements in an agile and scaled agile projects on-site in a client environment
- Multiple examples of defining and validating digital experiences on platforms and ecosystems such as content management systems (e.g. Adobe, Sitecore), web analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google 360), marketing automation using SaaS providers or hosted on cloud infrastructure platforms (e.g. AWS) and integrating with client and third-party systems using API gateways & integration tools (e.g. MuleSoft).
- A history of developing client advocates and enthusiastic team members who want you to work on your engagements.
To submit your application please click 'Apply Online' below.