Here at Xero we are all about people and creating beautiful experiences for our customers. We are a passionate team of technologists who love to learn and get involved in the community. We focus on developing solutions to make it easier for small businesses to grow through beautiful accounting software.
Right now we are on the lookout for Developers to help improve our platforms and create enhancements for our customers.
On a daily basis you'll undertake software application development of new or improved features in Xero and its associated service delivery systems. We are constantly working as a team to improve the experience of our customers.
To be successful as a Developer at Xero you'll ideally have:
- Experience developing with C#, WebApi and/or MVC (we do C#)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Hands on understanding of SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres or similar
- Version control like Git
- Utilising Unit testing
- Working in cloud-based infrastructures (we use AWS)
- Focussing on modern patterns and coding practices
- Ability to excel within an Agile methods and concepts
- The ability to work as part of a wider and global team
- Passion for web development and design led software development
Just as important as the technical experience is the ability to be #human and take ownership of your environment. We are so lucky to have amazing people to work with and offices to work in based here in Melbourne and we'd love you to be a part of it.
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success. We will offer you flexible working hours and arrangements that allow you to balance your life and passions. We trust you to create to the best of your ability and will support your desire for continual learning with training and career guidance to help you flourish.
If you want to come to work with friends everyday and help to make Xero even more amazing, please apply!