- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Logan Central Branch
- Part Time Opportunity - 17.5 hrs per week (12 Mth Contract)
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customers service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch sales targets, and working as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in a sales environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Experience in sales and cross selling preferred
- Proven customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
Please note: This position is a part time opportunity working across the following days: Monday - 8.45am to 1.45pm, Thursday - 9.00am to 1.45pm, Friday - 8.45am to 5.15 pm.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Logan Central, Queensland, Australia