- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch Maroochydore location
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned servic to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customers service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch sales targets, and working as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in a sales environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- Experience in sales and cross selling preferred.
- Proven customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia