- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Will suit a passionate customer focused individual
- High performing and collaborative team
We seek a customer focused individual to join the Equipment Finance team as a Customer Service Officer.
The purpose of this position is to provide post-settlement service and support for BOQ Finance, and Equipment Finance, vendor/dealer and broker introduced clients. This position is focused on providing exceptional customer service through maintaining client information, and providing general advice on Bank of Queensland Finance products and services
To be successful in this role you will have proven customer service experience. Further, your skills, knowledge and experience will include:
- Proven customer service orientation
- Experience within the Finance industry
- Intermediate Skills with Microsoft Office package, e-mail and Internet usage
- Experience with inbound call/enquiry handling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Infolease software package
- Confident and clear phone manner
- Confident learning new tasks and procedures
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks whilst maintaining quality
BOQ is one of Australia's most dynamic and innovative financial institutions. One of Australia's top 150 listed companies, BOQ is a retail bank offering a network of more than 230 branches across Australia, 140 of which are operated under a unique Owner-Manager Model, an insurance group and a BOQ Finance division. The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce and with a growing range of business lines, with head offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth, BOQ offers real career opportunities.
To apply for this role or to view a full Position Description, please hit ‘apply for this role’, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.