|Position Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Tenure:||12 months, fixed-term full-time|
|Salary Range:||$63,233 - $66,509 (G04)|
|Description:||Curtin University has a vision to make the Bentley campus a greater place for all. Within the Curtin organisation, our Properties, Facilities and Development department is responsible for the planning and management that provides a vibrant and beneficial environment for study, work and leisure. We look after the programs and facilities that Curtin has in place and ones that are planned for the future. Curtin is the heart of the largest concentration of innovative industry and research in Western Australia. We've developed a master plan that outlines a vision for 2030 to create an important economic and innovative hub, with diversity in culture and the arts - a district that celebrates the University’s creative knowledge.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As Customer Services Officer, you will provide excellent customer services to the University community through the PF&D customer service and general reception area as a central point of contact and reference for information, assistance, service coordination and referral on all activities and areas of responsibility within properties, Faculties and Development.
“In support of the deliberate commitments expressed through our University’s Strategic Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment and Engagement Strategy, the filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA). ‘Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.’
IN THIS ROLE:
• Maintain and develop excellent working knowledge of the buildings, their layout and the services provided by PF&D.
• Provide efficient responses to incoming enquires and requests through PF&D Customer Service centre and general reception areas in a proactive, accurate and customer focused professional manner.
• Actively participate in problem-solving to ensure that all aspects of customer service delivery are continually monitored and improved.
• Process, assess, prioritise, monitor and follow up progress of service requests, applications and other work-related information.
• Provide full range of reception and telephone duties, and liaise with customers face to face.
• Completion of a diploma level qualification with some relevant work related experience or a certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to understand and convey the operations of the business.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and organise work activities.
• Strong Microsoft Office suite experience.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and adapt to changes in tasks or priorities as required.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
SUPPORTING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE
Curtin University embraces diversity and inclusion and invites applications from women, men and intersex individuals who share the University's values, ethics, international outlook, value diversity and have an informed respect for indigenous people.
HOW TO APPLY
You are encouraged to respond specifically to the selection criteria.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
Together, we can make tomorrow better.
|Benefits and Remuneration:||The salary ranges presented are those which are contained within the University's Enterprise Agreements; as are the employee benefits which include employer superannuation contribution at the rate of the current Government Superannuation Guarantee amount up to 17 percent, study assistance, a comprehensive salary packaging and wellness programs and flexible and family friendly work practices.|
|Contact Person:||Lisa Kirkpatrick, Talent Advisor, on telephone 92664292|
|Valuing Diversity and Affirmative Action:||Curtin University embraces diversity and inclusion and invites applications from women, men and intersex individuals who share the University's values, ethics, international outlook, value diversity and have an informed respect for indigenous people. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace, therefore, if you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We will then work with you to identify the best way to assist you through the recruitment process. All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.|
|Submit Application:||To submit an application, click on the Apply Now button.|
|Disclaimer:||Curtin reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw from the recruitment process, not to make an appointment, or to appoint by invitation, at anytime.|
Back to job search
Curtin is an internationally focused research and teaching university based in Perth, Western Australia. We have campuses in Singapore, Malaysia and Dubai with strong connections to businesses, industries and over 90 universities worldwide.
|Live Jobs: 14 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Education & Training|