- Join the BOQ team: Owner Managed Branch – Aitkenvale Location
- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will provide excellence in customer service while achieving business growth and sales targets for the Branch.
Working closely with the Branch Manager to lead, motivate and coach the service team to deliver superior customer service and achieve the Branch targets. As the Customer Service Manager you will support with Branch Manager in enhancing team performance and productivity, achieve quality and compliance requirements and to effectively manage and develop staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a sound understanding of the customer base and ensuring consistent and relevant Branch sales and service activities.
- Attract, retain and grow the value of the Bank’s customer base.
- Achieve branch sales and referral targets as set Branch Manager.
- Proactively develop and maintain face to face relationships with internal and external customers.
- Supervise and coordinate branch service team.
- Analyse workloads to ensure effective rostering of the branch to meet customer needs.
- Act as a role model to coach the Service team to achieve their best performance and deliver unmatched customer service .
As an experienced Customer Service Manager, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
- Previous banking experience within a retail environment (preferred).
- Experience in coaching and developing sales staff.
- Proven experience in consumer lending is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Windows programs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Aitkenvale, Queensland, Australia